Description de l'offre
Reliability, Maintenance, and Engineering (RME) is hiring for Launch Program Managers!
Amazon’s mission is to be the earth’s most customer-centric company with a unique culture built on pioneering into unknown and new frontiers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented and driven people who find fulfillment through making the impossible commonplace.
The RME Launch Program Manager supports the construction, equipment installation, and launch of new Amazon Logistics (AMZL) facilities to provide customers with an incredible package delivery experience through the last mile of the order.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Travel up to 75% of the time
· Manage projects, provide progress reports and KPIs for significant milestones and mitigate conditions affecting project cost or schedule
· Coordinate staffing for new facilities and facilitate safety/technical training and other professional development initiatives for RME technicians
· Understand, implement and audit safety programs and OSHA compliance
· Develop standard design modules and provide technical advice for installation and maintenance; verify compliance through operation readiness testing
· Lead installation and operation quality inspections and equipment commissioning for material handling/base building equipment; drive continuous improvement
· Support construction and launch execution teams; must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
· Ensure equipment/parts inventory are procured, received, verified and tracked in CMMS; identify opportunities to improve costs and efficiencies
· Review site design and identify unique requirements for manpower, equipment or supplies
· Develop facility launch plans and provide guidance and direction for the successful implementation of those plans.
· Provide support for hazard evaluations and risk assessments to comply with applicable OSHA, NFPA, and IEEE requirements or methodologies
· Capture lessons-learned and develop/execute action plans to improve quality or efficiency of new facility launches
· Six Sigma/Project Management certification (PMP or equivalent)
· Proven communication skills, including the proven ability to effectively manage, influence, negotiate, and communicate with external business partners and internal teams to meet organizational capacity needs
· Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· High attention-to-detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) or relevant experience
· 3+ years experience in the distribution or manufacturing field with equivalent experience in the mechanical or electrical field.
· 2+ years of experience in project management and implementation with a proven ability to design workable solutions and drive successful projects results.
· Experience within the areas of Greenfield infrastructure building and construction