The Reliability Maintenance Engineering Planner is responsible for the overall engineering asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) software at an amazon site. This position is also responsible for training new Administrators at a regional level; maintaining parts/asset data accuracy and equipment hierarchy in the Infor EAM system; and rolling out standard workflows for work requests, preventive maintenance program, project request, and inspection, etc. The following is a summary of the job responsibilities:
• Performs spare parts inventory management and auditing on a regular basis; publishes weekly spare part cycle count results to the facilities management team.
• Provides software training to end users (engineers) and new CMMS Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation. Be able to coach and educate staff on the EAM functions and best practices for performing tasks.
• Works with corporate EAM Business Analyst to roll out a standard approach to maintenance management, Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling; and EAM reports.
• Manages work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
• Performs regular data analysis on parts/assets and recommend software enhancements and process changes.
• Measures and publish facilities and engineering metrics to the management team; interpret data and recommend findings.
• Participates in EAM software implementation projects at regional level
• Electrical and electronic principles • Blueprint and electrical schematic reading • Knowledge of CMMS programs • Preventive maintenance procedures • Industrial electrical • Industrial controls • Industrial electronics
Ideal candidate profile
• Experience of maintenance planning systems either as a planner or an engineer/technician • 3+ years’ experience planning, scheduling and auditing maintenance activities either as a hands on engineer or as a maintenance planner • Proficient with Microsoft Projects software. • Ideally with previous experience of rolling out a new CMMS system • English and Spanish