At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
This is an opportunity for a Recruiter to join a new business in the UK and own full life-cycle recruitment across the AWS business functions.
You will be part of a high visibility team focused on having an impact on the business whilst leading recruitment for technical talent across the UK. You will need to draw on extensive knowledge of the business; forge dynamic relationships with leaders, hiring managers, HR BP's and work directly in partnership with team members in building out the next generation sourcing strategies.
- collaborate with Hiring Managers and Recruiters globally to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals. This includes identification and thorough mapping of competitor organizations.
- identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, web sourcing etc.
- assess and qualify candidates against Amazon's Leadership Principles and build talent pools for future hiring of critical profiles
- scale sourcing methodologies and tools to meet the growing appetite for passive candidate attraction techniques within the business across UK.
- Impact and drive initiatives for wider Talent Acquisition and AWS business to help accelerate the companies growth targets
Ideal candidate profile
· 5+ years' experience recruiting and sourcing for technical talent in a similar environment to AWS across multiple levels and profiles· Deep knowledge of sourcing methodologies and tools such as: internal ATS and CV databases, deep-web Boolean searching, tapping through engineering/business social networks and other unique methods.
· Ability to generate a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines.
· Prioritization of multiple functions, tasks and managing time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment
· Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners and candidates
· Strong business acumen understanding how to balance business needs and candidate experience
· Ability to train, coach, co-manage teams of successful and talented individuals