(2 years contractor role)
At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid business growth? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process oriented data driven recruiting leader that loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and global impact?
This role will be responsible for working closely with various stakeholders to define the sourcing strategy, generate high caliber talents and close top candidates; all within a fast-moving and super dynamic environment. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business; and forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
· Work closely with business in order to deeply understand teams' organization structure, responsibilities, strengths/weaknesses and key business drivers. Utilize this information to develop most effective recruiting strategies.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management, gauging chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role. Meanwhile, manage to ensure all sourcing channels are sufficiently utilized.
· Consult on ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer. Also, articulated in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Active participate in the full cycle recruiting efforts, including emphasis on the capability of assessment skills to help evaluating candidates and ensuring the highest bar. Lead final assessment and selection process.
· In charge of the offer proposal and negotiation process.
· Manage well on all the data associated with the recruitment process. Data-driven thinking and systematic approaches in achieving the operation excellence.
· Emphasis on continuous improvement, as such it is expected to spend time to ensure ongoing education of hiring managers and interviews on recruitment “best practice” and interview skills training.
· Implement the recruitment tools/systems in region through active collaboration with global contacts.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor or above degree.
· Sufficient fluency in English
· 2+ years recruiting experience, working in a medium to high volume, high hiring-bar environment.
· Sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates.
· Able to understand business requirements and frame these requirements in such a way that technical and operational solutions can be developed for the highest impact.
· Desire to work in a dynamic, aggressively growing environment.
· Diplomatic and a proven ability in building up effective relationships.
· Strong communication and influencing skills.
· Project management experience.
· Ability to liaise with senior management both within the business and HR groups.
· Knowledge of other fields of HR or business is a plus.