Amazon FreeTime brings together all types of content that kids and parents love including books, games, educational apps, movies and TV shows. It provides peace of mind for parents with parental controls and a world of fun for kids to choose from thousands of the most popular titles and age-appropriate content. Here's more information: http://www.amazon.com/freetime
Do you want to create and deliver innovative consumer products for millions of customers around the world? We are looking for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Amazon FreeTime team. You will be able to utilize your development skills in a real-time, large-scale, distributed environment. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and passionate about quality and consumer products. Our goal is to create a revolutionary experience for parents and kids to enjoy on our Amazon family of devices. Come help build the future of Amazon devices and services!
· Work with Product & Development teams to design and implement Test Strategy to deliver quality consumer software product.
· Implement Test Automation leveraging test automation frameworks while driving processes to reduce manual test coverage.
· Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the software.
· Help tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to the Kindle quality engineering team
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience (Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 2 years of work experience for every 1 year of education)
· 3+ years of professional quality assurance and testing experience
· Fluency in SQA methodology and tools
· Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining high quality test automation of both client and server systems
· Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
· Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
· Broad technical depth and knowledge of mobile devices, applications and technologies
· Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills