In People Technology, the entire Amazon organization is your customer-- from line HR to managers to employees (current, former, and future). We seeks a driven, Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) to help build the next generation of recruiting systems. You will have the opportunity to play an active role in defining both how our products will work for Amazonians and how they will function under the hood. The team has high quality bar, will live and breathe sound development practices and will iterate quickly on the products it will create.
You are self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment. As a part of the QA team, you will lead the quality assurance efforts in delivering robust feature sets, intuitive designs, and user interfaces that make it easy for Amazonians to excel at recruiting the top talent in the world.
You like to dive deep into back-end services and use technology to solve problems. You will help build technologies and systems to find the best and the brightest candidates to achieve Amazon's goal to be the most customer-centric company in the world. You live and breathe quality and can succinctly and accurately report your findings. Most importantly, you have a passion for learning and continuous improvement.
Ideal candidate profile
· Passion for testing and advocating for quality
· Knowledge of Quality Assurance Methodologies and tools
· Ability to develop test cases and plans
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to understand technical requirements
· Demonstrated creativity and initiative in improving test coverage and effectiveness.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent experience
· Programming experience in Java, C#, C++ or Python