India Consumer Business (ICB) Technology team builds products and services that solve unique customer needs in Amazon's fastest growing marketplace. We are a multi-billion dollar business with a huge potential to grow in a trillion dollar market. Our engineers own the complete consumer and seller experience for Amazon India, work on a wide range of technologies (including AWS and EC2) and build and operate highly scalable, low latency mobile first products and services. We are solving last mile engineering challenges around Mobile, Product Discovery, Delivery, Payments, Logistics, Customer experience, Seller experience and more
If you are looking for an opportunity to lead QA and build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of international customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today!
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will design, test and own IN-first features and programs that will help IN Retail Entities to scale and grow. You will lead QA for ongoing projects in delivering high quality, best in class software that will delight our customers.
· Responsible for the overall QA life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects with significant bottom line impact
· Work with dev managers and product managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling capabilities for the seller community on amazon.in marketplace that helps them succeed in their business goals.
· Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
· Project management - prioritization, planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments
· Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log file
· Competency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C# or C++
· Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
· Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.