Do you like Alexa? Do you have a passion for cars? Do you love bleeding edge technology? Alexa Automotive is looking for exceptional software development engineers to work on enabling Alexa – the voice service behind Amazon Echo – in automobiles. The team seeks to provide seamless experiences for customers with Alexa in the car.
As a member of the team, you will be working with business partners, software development engineers to design, implement automated tests / unit tests. You will have significant influence on our overall test strategy and driving the system architecture that supports it and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. You should have a combination of solid in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance, solid understanding of the operating system software, as well as knowledge of object oriented design principles. You will learn a variety of cutting-edge technologies, development processes, and develop well-rounded skills such as leadership, and effective project management. Candidates will need to define test plans, test specifications, test suites, test cases as well as design tools for unit, functional and performance testing in a programmatic manner.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· Software design experience
· 5+ years of experience as QA Engineer, or as SDET
· 2+ years of experience in Java or C++ and
· Working familiarity with scripting languages like Python and/or shell script
· 3+ years of experience in white box testing, test coverage measurement, and results reporting
· Knowledge and applicable work experience in creating automated test cases and improving test frameworks