Amazon Global Logistics Technology (AGLT) is a start-up team founded to build worldwide systems and products for cross-border transportation and logistics services operated and managed by Amazon Global Logistics (AGL). We are building products and capabilities to reduce cost, improve speed & reliability and provide differentiated logistic value added services (VAS) for moving goods across countries with seamless end-to-end customer (shipper, recipient) experience.
· Responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses.
· Will work with a team of quality engineering professions to ensure the highest quality product delivery
· Experience validating consumer user interfaces
· Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
· Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
Ideal candidate profile
- 3+ years experience in creating, managing and implementing test plans - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ year relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team to create exceptional value
- Great organizational skills and ability to track multiple test executions while delivering results in a timely manner
- Strong sense of ownership, customer focus and ability to dive deep into details
- Demonstrated creativity and initiative in improving test coverage and effectiveness -Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools