Are you passionate about securing the cloud? Do you enjoy creating products and services that delight customers? Are you experienced with vulnerability management tools and industry compliance standards? If so, then the Amazon Inspector team has an exciting opportunity for you. We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer to help us design new security services and features to support our customers. Security services are crucial for Amazon’s long-term success as a technology services company. It is the future of Amazon. We want you to be part of our team as we rapidly expand to meet our fast growing needs.
Job responsibilities include defining customer use cases and requirements, designing and prototyping security solutions, driving security value into software services, educating customers on product features and best practices, and educating stakeholders on best practices and standards. Successful candidates will be strong leaders who are well versed in vulnerability detection and management, vulnerability remediation tools and practices, and compliance standards and government certifications. Additionally, successful candidates will be excellent communicators, have a history of successful collaboration with development teams, and be experienced prototyping security software solutions.
· MS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering
· Knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, security protocols, cryptography, and application security
· Experience building scalable solutions on AWS
· Technical experience with Linux and Window operating systems
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Please contact Jonathan Dobles - email@example.com for additional details.
Ideal candidate profile
· BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or equivalent industry experience
· 5+ years experience in security practices with a focus on vulnerability assessment and management
· 5+ years experience in information security and industry or government certifications and compliance
· 3+ years experience building automation tools and prototyping security solutions