Do you care passionately about maintaining a high performance bar? If this question evokes passion, opinions and good ideas, then you should consider this role!
The EU HR Corporate Operations team is looking for a leader who will have the responsibility for examining current mechanisms, researching the latest studies in the performance management field, and re-designing best in class programs and policies to support that vision. You will partner with other Talent Management leaders, HR Business Partners, managers, and employees across regions to build products that support your programs.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate on-going curiosity and creativity, balanced with the ability to distill numerous inputs/ideas into meaningful actions and recommendations. You will have strong analytical capabilities, a process improvement mentality and be able to interface effectively and communicate convincingly with leaders at all levels, including the executive leadership team. You will also demonstrate the ability to work well and influence strategically in both small team and large, cross-functional environments. As part of this, you will build and leverage a network of “advisors” and “healthy skeptics” who will help both validate and challenge your approach/recommendations in a constructive fashion.
The right candidate must have a record of accomplishment of program ownership in Human Resources, driving measurable results from inception through completion; strong planning and prioritization skills are necessary.
A successful candidate will:
· Conduct deep-dive, data-driven analysis to identify, diagnose and monitor talent trends, gaps and opportunities. Partner with central and business unit HR analytics teams to drive the creation/adaptation of talent analytics tools that support advanced talent insights and planning.
· Develop integrated talent solutions with great user experiences for executives, managers, HR and employees.
· Be building and implementing HR programs with a track record of measurable results and continuous improvement.
· Demonstrate success working in a cross-functional team environment on multiple projects with changing priorities. Ability to work both on a team and independently to deliver results.
· Be leading and coordinating cross-functional projects as well as negotiating and influencing others, especially indirect resources.
· Be a disciplined self-starter; resourceful and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing objectives.
· Utilize strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to prepare crisp white papers and reports that translate technical or data solutions into recommendations for business audiences
· Master's Degree, or PhD in Human Resources Management or related field
· 7+ years of leadership experience in Human Resources, preferably in Talent Management
· Experience with wider talent management ecosystem
· Experience in career development, workforce modeling, and talent management in a fast-paced global environment
Ideal candidate profile
· 10+ years of experience leading relevant talent program/projects
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Industrial Organizational Psychology, Organization Development, HR, Economics or related fields