How often have you had an opportunity to be a founding member of a project team that is tasked with solving a huge everyday problem through innovative technology? Would you like to know more about how we are using the IoT (Internet of Things) to transform and disrupt an entire industry?
If this sounds intriguing, come join Amazon Last Mile IoT to help transform the delivery experience for customers with unprecedented quality, efficiency and scale. Each time an Amazon package is delivered, technology is at the scene and behind the scene. Today, Last Mile IoT solutions support Amazon global business initiatives including Amazon Logistics, Amazon Flex, Amazon Lockers, etc., and its scope is expanding every day.
Our team is actively seeking a motivated, creative Product Manager to help drive Amazon’s next generation delivery and are passionate about impacting our logistics and delivery operations.
Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more startup than big company. We’ll need to tackle problems that span a variety of domains: real-time, embedded, and distributed systems. You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that’s higher than most projects and relish the idea of solving problems that, frankly, haven’t been solved at scale before – anywhere. Along the way, we guarantee that you’ll learn a ton, have fun and make a positive impact on millions of people.
· MBA or other master's degree in business, marketing or technical discipline.
· Familiarity with the e-commerce space and delivery planning in e-commerce/last mile
Ideal candidate profile
· MBA and/or advanced degree in a technical discipline
· 7+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management
· Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
· Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
· Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with an extreme attention to detail