Do you like working with advanced engineering teams to solve tough technical problems? Would you like to help some of the best known partner companies in the world utilize cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of the solution architecture team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as the leading cloud computing platform?
AWS is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses, servicing millions of customers in more than 190 countries, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology and powering the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders. AWS customers include some of the most innovative startups like Netflix, Pinterest, Spotify, Airbnb and Instagram, as well as some of the largest global enterprises like Shell, Unilever, Hitachi, Sharp, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Samsung.
As an Partner Solution Architect within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing and storage services. Your broad responsibilities will include broad enablement of the Partner ecosystem, owning the technical engagement with strategic partners and sharing knowledge about partner offerings with other teams.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in enterprise architecture, software deployment and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organization. The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a strategic member of the AWS Partner Solutions Architect team, you will act as a trusted advisor to our partners.
· Providing the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful engagements with partners in Thailand and across ASEAN countries.
· Assisting partners with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
Share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS
This position will be based in Thailand and supporting Partners based in the country.
· Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired.
· An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred
· Exposure to public Cloud platforms and technologies
Ideal candidate profile
· 8+ years in customer-facing and/or Partner-facing positions
· 10+ years hands-on, technical experience working with Applications, Compute/Storage/Database Infrastructure offerings.
· 10+ years in highly technical roles.
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
· Fluent in Thai language apart from English
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.