Come and join Amazon Web Services (AWS) as we redefine the IT Industry. We are building a business that has the potential to be at least as big as the Amazon.com retail business and are seeking world class candidates to contribute to this effort.
As a Partner Development Representative, you will have the exciting opportunity to recruit, enable and grow our ecosystem of Amazon Partner Network (APN) Partners in the Southeast Asian region, focusing on ISV partner segment.
A primary responsibility of this role will be to execute a strategy for acquiring and nurturing a large number of partners across multiple technology stacks. The ability to identify, prioritize and build relationships with the most strategic of these partners is essential. The right individual will need to focus on driving top line revenue growth and customer adoption through these partners. They will also work to ensure each partner chooses AWS as the preferred platform for their customers.
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn how to influence decision makers at the executive level, as well as the proven ability to interact with many stakeholders. She/he should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and communicate clearly. Success criteria for this position will be heavily metrics driven, which will require contributing to the build out of a scalable process to manage a large volume of partners.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Onboard new Consulting and Technology Partners including Start-ups, SaaS providers, PaaS providers, established ISVs, Systems Integrators, Business Consulting, Managed Services Providers that are moving to the cloud.
· Effectively manage and measure a large number of partner enablement and go-to-market requests.
· Manage and jointly close a pipeline of customer opportunities developed with our partners.Identify, enable and qualify high-value partners that drive revenue and deliver best-in-class solutions on AWS customers.
· Collaborate with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, sales, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.) to further develop partner strategies and processes.
· Utilize CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics.
Ideal candidate profile
• Successful experience in IT sales and/or technical background
• Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced customer relationship skills
• Knowledge to differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
• Capability of understanding of channel partner pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by AWS services
• Skill at presenting, at a high level, the AWS value and positioning of solutions to partners that are relevant to their industry or target market.
• Adeptness at navigating prospective partners from and into a senior executive level to identify new revenue opportunities in a focused market space
• Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
• University Degree or relevant experience
Business proficiency in Bahasa Malay