At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
The Exits Sr. Associate will provide ongoing support, act as a central point for resolution and management of the day-to-day transactions of several programs through diverse electronic platforms. The ideal person will be organized, work effectively with internal and external contacts, have the ability to process large volumes of transactions, understand complex policies and apply them to employee situations. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, superior attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must also possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills, along with a customer service focus that the world associates with expects from Amazon.
· Process transactions for multiple HR employee programs.
· Provide support and partner with diverse HR teams.
· Respond to questions and troubleshoot program issues on behalf of candidates, employees, managers, and HR Business Partners.
· Draft audit reports detailing methodology, results, and recommendations.
· Escalate issues and/or ideas for process improvement to Leadership and Management.
· Verify data and perform data entry. Look for variances and discrepancies in data for correction.
· Ensure that quality and timeliness of measurement deliverables meet customer expectations.
· Understand impacts of changes in PeopleSoft system and how these will impact internal/external interfaces.
· Continually strive to improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems and look for enhancements related to current systems and procedures based on KAIZEN and LEAN methodologies.
· Manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards
· 2+ years' experience in HR transactional processes
· Third language is a plus (Italian, French, Portuguese, etc.)
· Prior work experience with HR, Recruiting Systems or human capital management software
· Technical skills to manipulate and analyze data and present recommendations in a variety of formats
· Comfortable working with large amounts of data, developing metrics and reporting tools
· Proficient in data analysis tools and report development (e.g. Excel, Access, Tableau)
· Exceptional attention to detail skills
· Problem solving skills. Ability to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary - sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
· Ability to appropriately prioritize work and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
Ideal candidate profile
· HR experience or 1+ years of Amazon experience
· Bachelor's degree or advanced college education in a related field (Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, Industrial Engineering or alike)
· Exceptional communication. Fluent verbal and written English language skills
· MS Office experience and ability to use MS Excel for reporting purpose
· Advance Korean proficiency in reading, writing, and listening comprehension