Are you interested in building high-performance, globally scalable Financial systems that support Amazon's current and future growth? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Do you have a passion for ensuring a positive customer experience? This is the job for you.
Amazon Finance Automation team (FinAuto) is seeking a talented, results-oriented and passionate IT Application Developer to own the experience and interaction model for applications designed to facilitate trillions of global financial transactions worth billions (USD) annually. Our software empowers and connects customers, vendors and financial operations teams in ensuring accurate and timely cash flows. Our mission is to provide technology solutions that optimize the scale, speed, accuracy and productivity of Amazon’s order to cash process, while ensuring a positive customer experience. Candidate in this role act as the primary technical architect for Pega applications, including Case Management. This position is responsible for leading the architecture, design, performance, and scalability for Pega platforms and applications. Provide architecture and design for complex, integrated solutions on Pega platform. Continuously work towards development process improvement, code quality and create other utilities that can help improve efficiency and speed to market.
- 5+ year experience with database schema design
- Experience of process modeling using BPM notation or equivalent - Working experience with Linux/Unix
- Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA) – Part1 & Part2
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of developers - Expert PRPC level knowledge with demonstrable experience from successful projects
- Strong technical leadership and expert consultative and communications skills.
Ideal candidate profile
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes - 8+ years’ of Pega PRPC experience.
- Design, analyze, develop, debug and unit test PRPC workflow applications
- Expert in all aspects of BPM workflow development including, but not limited to: UI components and tools, such as portals, harnesses, sections, flow actions, and designer canvas, dynamic data handling via data pages, onChange, triggers, agents; App Dev Lifecycle via release management, migration, branches; Reporting using Report Definitions, List Views, and Summary Views; PRPC internal architecture such as locking architecture, cache management, rule assembly and rule resolution
- 5+ years’ experience in Java design, coding, testing and debugging techniques - Prefers experience in enterprise level J2EE platforms using J2EE design patterns
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals in global team to accomplish common goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or comparable work experience
- 5+ years’ database experience with PostgreSQL and/or Oracle.
- 5+ years’ experience in application integration using SOA/web services, messaging (JMS, MSMQ)