Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. We always treat every day like the first day, a day to bring in fresh ideas, a day to challenge convention, a day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of entrepreneurial spirit that will drive our success now, and keep us ahead of the competition.
Amazon is currently looking for smart, pro-active and customer oriented individuals to join our Amazon Internship Program in Italy, Milan office. During this 6 months internship, you will play a significant role improving customer experience; operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will be required to work autonomously, taking responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate. In particular, you will be asked to:
· Manage content for the product catalogs on the Amazon websites;
· Participate in the identification and correction of catalog errors; investigating catalog related complaints;
· Create reports regarding work received and work performed;
· Identify possible improvements (or even full automation and radical changes) in the processes you work on and suggesting ways of implementation for the needed changes.
Only resume written in English will be considered.
· Big Data management (e.g. Python) a strong plus;
· Previous work experiences will be a strong plus;
· Italian language will be considered as a plus.
Ideal candidate profile
· University Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Business Administration;
· Excellent academic records;
· Experience in data analysis, management, and modeling (e.g. SQL, Excel, VBA);
· Extremely analytical and passionate about e-commerce;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in Italian and English;
· Ability to learn fast and successfully manage multiple projects at one time