At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team are looking for ambitious students to join us at the heart of our core consumer business for 6 months. As a Project and Program Management Intern you will join one of our retail or merchant services teams. We're looking for smart and entrepreneurial interns willing to learn how to define, implement and kick-off a new business!
· Directly work with our Category Managers and support them in assessing the highest-potential market segments, defining our portfolio and offer, structuring the project to launch, and monitoring progresses, in order to achieve our ambitions
· Support our teams in driving best practice business processes, especially in the area of lead pipeline management, identifying & prioritising lead opportunities, and management reporting
· Make recommendations on which processes should be optimised and how
· Develop Excel-based tools and analytical models to support business decision making
· Perform deep-dive analysis to identify root-causes of business and reporting issues
Application and Assessment Process
Eligible candidates will be invited to attend an online assessment and successful candidates will be invited to attend a video interview. The final stage of the selection process will be a full day assessment centre based at one of Amazon's offices. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Ideal candidate profile
· Studying towards a Bachelor's/Master's degree
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English