Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping Nordics startup companies grow and make more impactful use of Amazon Web Services (AWS)? Do you have the creative mindset, affinity for tech and business required to help establish AWS as a key technology platform provider?
We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to join our fast-paced world for a 6-months intern program, within the Startup business segment with focus on customers across the Nordic countries. On this paid AWS Internship Program, we will give you the chance to take on unique projects, enabling you to impact with the skills and knowledge we help you develop, and encourage you to build and innovate on behalf of startup customers. Alongside this you will be a supported member of our startup business segment, including our internship community, and have access to mentoring, coaching and other learning opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Learn the AWS portfolio and the Amazon Culture.
- Build an understanding of startup customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by AWS.
- Differentiate and understand various startup verticals and trends.
- Be AWS Startups ambassador within student community, sharing your knowledge and insights about services and functionality of the platform and Amazon innovation culture.
- Shadow sales engagement actions and own specific customer facing tasks (calls, meetings, follow ups)
- Present the AWS value and positioning of solutions to startup customers.
- Participate, support and drive scaling activities for our startup customers like events, workshops, meetups etc. in collaboration with Startup team and community partners.
• You have previous leadership experience (this could be in university societies/groups/committees, an internship or student job)
• Understanding of Cloud Business
Ideal candidate profile
• Working towards a Bachelor or a Masters degree in business, finance, technology, or relevant field of study, due to graduate in 2019-2020.
• Excellent communications and presentation skills in English and preferably Danish,Swedish
• Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
• You will be results driven with analytical capability, with the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
• You are curious and have passion for technology
• Evidence of leadership skills