Amazon, we’re not just looking for people who want to be part of a business: we’re searching for people who want to build businesses.
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Human Resources & Business Intelligence Intern who will have an opportunity to work with Head of Amazon Global Selling business. As we are looking for a Human Resources & BI intern who is a strong communicator, can move fast and has the will to get things done, and excited about a career in HR as well as business analysis. As an HR intern, you will have the opportunity to get exposure to various areas of HR and BI with some focus including recruiting, employee support as well as analyzing market trend and monitoring business performance. If you are dynamic, organized, and a self-starter, join our Amazon Global Selling Korea team as an HR/BI Intern.
This position will have responsibilities to support the Head of Amazon Global Selling in various Human Resources and business analysis areas, including but not limited to the following:
· Scheduling interviews with working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
· Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
· Building talent pipeline for open positions
· Supporting employer-branding project for Amazon Global Selling Korea.
· Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
· Employee initiatives: Organize and support culture building employee activities including employee rewards and recognition programs.
BI support (an intermediate Excel skill is required.)
· Help to consolidate weekly / monthly business performance by team and AE
· Documentation: Responsible for reviewing basic sellers’ performance
· Data analytic: Produce and analyze basic BI reports
· Working towards degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations is a plus
- executive assistance related working experience is a plus
아마존은 구성원의 다양성과 포용적 기업정책 및 조직문화를 만들어 가고 있습니다. 아마존은 공정한 기회를 제공하며, 인종, 국적, 성별, 성별정체성, 성적지향, 나이, 보훈, 장애여부 등 업무수행와 관련없는 다양성을 차별하지 않습니다. 관련하여 도움이 필요하시면 연락바랍니다.
Ideal candidate profile
· Must be a student in University going through Bachelors or Masters
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Fluent English communication skills
· Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
· Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills; accuracy is essential
· Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel)
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding compensation & benefits and employee issues