Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• Master's Degree or MBA in HRM preferred
• Resume that shows steady progression in HR for 2+ years
• 3+ years' human resource business partner experience
Ideal candidate profile
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
• Experience in a call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environment