Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability. Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce.
Amazon Brazil is seeking that exceptionally bright, multi-tasking, and self-motivated Executive Assistant who will provide administrative support to the Retail Director and its Retail team. As a support partner to the Director, this role encompasses everything from managing complex calendars and travel, to maximizing time efficiency and working closely with other EAs throughout Amazon. The position will manage critical meetings, team events and projects in a fast-paced environment and continuously seek new opportunities to make the Directors and their teams more efficient.
Our ideal candidate is organized, innovative, knowledgeable, and forward-thinking when it comes to ensuring smooth operations. The position requires the capacity to work successfully in a team environment as well as attention to detail, efficient organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines. You will need to be flexible and able to change direction at a moment’s notice. Diplomacy is the rule of thumb in this role. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is a must, and professionalism in dealing with executives inside and outside the company is key.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
Key responsibilities include:
· Working closely with the leadership team as well as Finance, Recruiting, Facilities, and other Executive Assistants to provide seamless support to the organization.
· Experience on management of complex calendars and scheduling.
· Scheduling cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation and creating detailed travel itineraries.
· Management of headcount/recruiting information; maintain organizational charts.
· Management of team space, including moves and reconfiguration.
· Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, and team social events).
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
· Run small to medium projects to make retail business larger and more efficient.
· Have fun at work and help others do the same.
· Experience with space management.
· Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for Amazon’s retail business and the Amazon.com vision.
· Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
· Has strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills.
· Has the ability to quickly learn quickly and a desire to and aptitude for learning new concepts on the job.
· Has the ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
Ideal candidate profile
· Highly proficiency in both English and Portuguese.
· Ability to complex calendar management and meeting prioritization as well as large scale meeting coordination.
· Able to proactive project and events coordination and engagement with leadership.
· Has experience on assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrated experience supporting a large team and large activities and examples.
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word; Intermediate in Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with the use of systems and enterprise portals such as SharePoint.