Amazon's Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) team is looking for a smart, driven, problem solver to provide support for the evolving HR tools and systems. This role includes both project and support responsibilities.
· Become a subject matter expert on one or more HR solutions utilized by Amazon including time and attendance, MyDocs and other systems
· Provide process/system support, develop and maintain functional user documentation
· Respond to system inquiries and troubleshoot reported issues, provide ongoing technical and user support
· Build strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, and communicating promptly on progress
· Track system issues and enhancement requests for review and resolution by technical teams
· Assist with the roll out of new tools and systems to HR teams including execution of testing, and training tasks
· Aid in the creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, and training materials.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Ideal candidate profile
· Candidate should have a college degree or similar qualification
· Relevant work experience in a similar role
· Knowledge of HR systems