Amazon's Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) team is building a HR Contact Management solution on Salesforce Service Cloud. We are onboarding new programs across the globe onto this platform. ES Tech will enable employee self-sufficiency by providing simple, intuitive self-service tools across devices using communities, lightening, and other Salesforce next gen technologies. We will implement the overall self-service strategy and user experience for our employees and partners by integrating it with other Amazon cross systems and platforms like telephony, content management system (CMS), and analytics ensuring a consistent global experience.
We are looking for an experienced Integration developer on Mulesoft platform to build and customize Integrations with various vendor and on-premise applications with our core Salesforce.com (SFDC) solutions.
· Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customization.
· Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Service Cloud applications in iterative release cycles.
· Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues.
· Research and find opportunities to utilize Mulesoft and SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring.
· Understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schema
· Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
· Understanding of key Salesforce.com (SFDC) architectural concepts and how they influence design
· Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
· Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer or equivalent experience
· Salesforce.com Integration experience
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor’s degree
· MuleSoft Certified Developer
· 5+ years of experience in developing and delivering integration projects
· 3+ years MuleSoft experience
· Experience with Mule 4
· Fluent with Anypoint Studio and MuleSoft's API Led Methodology
· Sufficient knowledge of working with microservices architecture and API development
· Skilled with the Anypoint Platform (both on premise and CloudHub) with a good knowledge to the complete software/API development lifecycle with the Anypoint Platform
· Skilled with Dataweave 1.0/2.0
· Experience with various integration patterns such as reliable and guaranteed delivery, fire and forget, synchronous, etc.
· Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors
· Good understanding of Exchange and a develop for reuse mindset
· Experience with message queue design patterns
· Experience integrating with various Cloud/SaaS on on premise applications
· Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs