Amazon's Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) Team is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to help us define and implement content management capabilities for our business customers. You will own the relationship with our business teams to ensure their requirements are clearly captured, documented, and communicated utilizing existing agile and waterfall processes. You will work globally with business groups and HR partners at all levels to understand strategy, requirements and timelines, and map those to global HR and CRM platform objectives.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. This individual must also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
· Gather and document requirements. Coordinate the collection of global business requirements and document them as user stories. Write Business Requirement Documents and Functional Specifications as needed.
· Partner with developers, architects, and other technical resources to design efficient and scalable technology solutions to meet long term HR and business needs.
· Develop User Acceptance test plans, write test scripts, and coordinate and lead UAT testing sessions.
· Drive global HR process optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization; build HR processes and tools that ensure a high quality employee experience as well as compliance with policies and regulations.
· Develop deep knowledge of the HR and CRM platform and knowledge of downstream/upstream systems utilized by Amazon. Advise the business on best practices and global requirements for optimizing the use of these systems.
· Build trust through strong, long-term relationships with cross-functional Business and Technical teams.
· Experience working with Salesforce, preferably the Service Cloud module.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills and able to interact with staff/colleagues of varying levels.
· Work with project managers, discipline leads and other stakeholders to resolve escalated project risks and issues in a timely manner.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years experience in program or project management
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· Understanding of agile and waterfall project methodologies.
· Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, or other enterprise content or knowledge management solutions
· Advanced knowledge of business analysis activities such as data analysis, process mapping, requirements elicitation, user story creation, and testing.
· 4+ years of related professional experience