Amazon Employee Services Technology is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to provide configuration and and analysis services for our case management solutions built on Salesforce.com. You will capture business requirements from global customers, document them clearly, and execute system configuration updates to meet those requirements.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. This individual must also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
· Gather and document requirements: coordinate the collection of global business requirements and document them as User Stories. Write Business Requirement Documents and Functional Specifications as needed.
· Design and configure Salesforce solutions that support business requirements
· Proficient with out of the box Salesforce.com configuration features such as workflows, process builders, validation rules, case assignment rules, escalation rules, page layouts, Data Loader, and reports and dashboards.
· Develop test plans, write test scripts, and execute test cases to ensure the system configuration meets the business requirements
· Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
· Build trust through strong, long-term relationships with cross-functional Business and Technical teams.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree
· 3+ years of Salesforce Administrator, Analyst, or equivalent work experience
· Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201)
· In-depth knowledge of SFDC configuration capabilities in Classic and Lightning