At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
We pioneer. We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets, and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of our customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today's pioneers, that's exactly why there's no place on Earth they'd rather build than Amazon.
Join our Quality and Training Team for our regional Employee Services Hub located in Prague, which will support Amazon across EMEA and APAC countries. The Hub provides a multi-language assistance to our internal customers and we are looking for an ERC Quality and Training Specialist to join our growing Employee Services Centre.
ERC Quality and Training Specialist - Job Description
About the role
The Quality and Training Specialist is a key role created to consolidate world class quality and training processes, metrics, tools, and solutions for ERC. You will continually raise the bar on quality, performance and customer experience.
Your main tasks will be to cooperate with a team of ERC Administrators assigned to you in order to assure the highest quality of performance, provide necessary training to the ERC teams, drive process and quality improvement, and create recognition strategies and corrective programs. You will be responsible for quality reviews in order to identify and monitor quality metrics. You will organize quality sessions to improve the performance and the quality of the team you are monitoring. Together with your team and your manager, you will set quality goals for the organization and ensure they are achieved. You will also prepare reports about quality and customer experience and use your deep-dive skills to analyse quality results; then use these results to implement necessary improvements and changes. Your job will also include creating and providing training to new joiners and experienced ERC employees in order to support their growth and ensure their performance is of the highest quality.
About your growth
As a Quality and Training Specialist you will be able to develop and maintain working relationships with stakeholders and interact with a number of teams on a daily basis. You will gain a multi-dimensional perspective into HR operations from different angles helping people to improve and develop their skills.
If you are self-driven and resourceful, this role will give you an opportunity to create and lead your own initiatives to improve ERC functioning and the level of quality by both working independently and interacting with a variety of stakeholders.
You will considerably leverage your critical-thinking and decision-making skills, your self-sufficiency and resourcefulness will be challenged while your project managing and coaching abilities will be used on a daily basis.
You will also advance your skills in presenting, facilitating and planning and have an opportunity to develop your skills in reporting and data analysis.
· Perform quality audits and have regular meetings with ERC agents in order to discuss their performance and work on improving their results.
· Analyze quality trends and other business data in order to drive improvement actions focused on quality.
· Drive the continuous improvement of HR processes.
· Collect and analyze HMD feedback.
· Analyze escalations and drive corrective actions.
· Deliver quality feedback to ERC agents and managers.
· Actively calibrate quality outcomes within the Quality and Training team.
· Support new hire orientation by providing ERC-focused training.
· Deliver market-focused training for new joiners.
· Work closely with managers/stakeholders in the preparation, development and coordination of training.
· Develop, asses and facilitate training for new and current employees.
· Cooperate with ERC Specialists on updating Knowledge Base, SOPs and other ERC resources.
What we offer:
· Unlimited contract
· 5 weeks of vacation
· 2 days per month home office option
· Public transport reimbursement
· Multi-sport card
· Employee referral program bonus
· Language courses
· Life insurance and pension plan
· Varying local discounts e. g. for canteens, cafes etc.
· In house canteen
· Brand new office with chill out areas, relax room and activities like football table
· Corporate events and team events
· Possible internal and/or international growth
Ideal candidate profile
· Fluent in English and Italian
· Previous experience in a Quality/Training role
· Bachelor degree and/or equivalent work experience in Human Resources
· Knowledge of HR processes and systems
· Experience working with KPIs and SLAs
· Computer literacy (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Ability to work in international teams in a fast-paced environment
· Good analytical skills