Amazon Web Services are continuing to pioneer in the Public Sector and are now hiring a internal trainer to deliver sales training, facilitate and moderate enablement events, and run programs that will help us effectively support the AWS WWPS sales team across EMEA.
The EMEA Enablement Trainer will report to the EMEA Enablement Manager and work closely with the Global and Local Sales Enablement team to ensure the account teams across EMEA are well-equipped with the content, training, and knowledge of available resources to effectively focus on our customers' needs. This is an EMEA role so some travel should be expected.
This individual will work closely with Local Enablement PMs, and other cross-functional and global stakeholders (sales leaders, product teams, technical teams, corporate training, etc) to understand pain points and knowledge gaps, and develop the necessary programs targeted to those who need them. This may include supporting the design of new training programs, scaling existing programs, developing and tracking internal compliance metrics. The Enablement Trainer will establish information sharing channels, raise awareness through internal communications, and other activities which ultimately allow the EMEA Enablement team to more efficiently retrieve internal information and resources and be more successful with the field teams.
This individual must have 8+ years of proven sales training and enablement experience or prior sales/technical leadership experience. Strong presentation and writing skills are required. Significant public sector experience is highly preferred.
· Facilitate the monthly delivery of existing Public Sector onboarding programs to EMEA new hires across multiple roles (sales, technical, manager, partner manager, and support)
· Identify and collaborate with subject matter experts to deliver internal training content
· Facilitate the delivery of sales and technical training/continuous education to local EMEA teams on a periodic basis; in some cases facilitate existing content created by the global team and in other cases contribute to the design and development of new content
· Contribute to and support EMEA initiatives, provide insights derived from training and stakeholder engagement
· Assist in the development and scaling of the EMEA Enablement Plan and schedule for sales enablement activities throughout the year, working closely with EMEA Sales Enablement manager and colleagues - EMEA and global
· Conduct continuous feedback tracking and socialization efforts, providing timely and targeted content for sales enablement and continuous learning for field sales teams
· Design and implement metrics to measure enablement programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility. Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments.
· Support ad hoc sales enablement special projects as needed
Ideal candidate profile
· Proven sales training and enablement experience or sales/technical leadership; strong presentation and facilitation skills
· Ability to align with the EMEA Sales Enablement Manager and Team to deliver existing corporate programs as well as identify emerging training needs (often technical)
· Provide insight to design and implementation of effective learning programs targeted to local stakeholder needs
· Excellent program and project management skills as well as moderation and facilitation skills
· Excellent communications skills – verbal, written, presenting
· Attention to detail is required