At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth and to grow in a safe environment for both our Customers and our Associates. To get there, we need a bright, dynamic, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
As a Program Manager within this cross-functional team, you will be responsible to support the PMO strategy for the EMEA compliance team, create and track project plans, develop operational workflows to consolidate inputs and report progress, create reporting mechanisms, streamline internal processes, drive operational efficiencies and provide executive level program updates. A successful candidate will possess a strong attention to detail, a reputation as someone who focuses on the customer, brings simplified solutions to complex problems and does what they say they will do.
· Coordinating closely with internal and external stakeholders to proactively identify, track, report, escalate and driving to resolve incoming issues
· Documenting and tracking progress against launch milestones, highlighting blockers, risks & creating recovery / mitigation plans
· Owning and executing the processes for weekly/monthly reporting, including presenting to senior leadership
· Executing new initiatives & documenting best practices for existing processes, standardizing approaches, and always absorbing new ideas to keep improving
· Be able to suggest and drive process improvements, metrics to improve the overall team performance and efficiency
· Creating a reporting mechanisms and dashboards for quick access to internal metrics
· Scaling existing programs. Define and create processes that will scale to meet the growth of program
· Building the governance of training and business facing educational material covering all compliance functions across EMEA
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree in a related field such as Business, Engineering, or Communications
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in project/program management
· 5+ years experience leading cross-functional projects/programs
· Demonstrated Bias for Action, and passion to get the right stuff done!
· Demonstrated business writing skills
· Project Management related certification
· Experience working with Excel and other analytics software (e.g., Tableau)
· Experience using data and analytics to make informed decisions and "measure what you manage"