*** This role can be based in Milan, Berlin, Munich, Luxemburg or London ***
Amazon Web Services (AWS) enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on Amazon's industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
We are looking for a detailed, motivated, and structured Business Analyst to join the EMEA Sales Strategy & Operations teams supporting to define, land and execute against our strategic priorities for the business.
This role will partner with the Strategy & Operations Leads and Sales Managers in all EMEA regions supporting the reporting cadence and the strategic planning processes utilizing various CRM & reporting tools to derive well-vetted analysis, and other ad-hoc requests and analysis as needed. You will be collaborating with BI Engineers, Operations Analysts, Data Scientists, Sales Operations teams and Sales leadership.
The successful candidate will be passionate about their work, detail-oriented, analytical, and with a strong hands-on mentality. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across other geographies.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Run, optimize and scale EMEA-wide reporting & analytics activities
· Develop key reporting systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment and market development objectives
· Analyze market data and trends and make informed recommendations to the sales teams and managers
· Translate data insights into actionable recommendations to business leaders
· Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution
· Ensure that the quality and timeliness of analytic deliverables meet and exceed the Sales Operations team expectations
· Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed
· Develop relationships and work with sales, partner, sales operations, and other stakeholders to create and refine the tools and processes needed to drive productivity increases
· Monitor experimentation across all business functions and segments to ensure business optimization can be identified and synergies can be applied to accelerate growth across all teams
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree in finance, business, economics, mathematics, or related fields
· 3+ years of professional work experience in financial planning and reporting, business analysis, reporting, strategy, analytics or business intelligence
· Advanced skills in MS Excel, working with large datasets
· Good knowledge in CRM tools such as SFDC
· Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages and presentations
· Experience leading planning and analysis for large organizations
· Excellent organization skills as well as written and verbal communication skills in English
· EMEA market & basic Cloud business knowledge
· Ability to learn new tools quickly
· Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize