Customer Trust and Partner Support (CTPS) builds trust with our Customers and Partners; scales through technology, analytics, and science; and serves as a Center of Excellence for Amazon. Our success starts with people, and your mission is to apply your expertise to help us drive insights and prioritize programs that improve the employee experience at scale.
· Apply behavioral economics to understand people’s motivations and how that drivers actions.
· Build econometric models to estimate the impact and forecast ROI on key decisions to improve employee experience and engagement.
· Develop and maintain scalable models to identify key organizational metrics that correlate with and predict employee experience and engagement.
· Build forecast models to anticipate employee experience detractors before they occur.
· Work closely with stakeholders to define key business needs, and to design and deliver appropriate research solutions.
· Influencing key business decisions in how best to positively impact employee experience through diverse stakeholder groups.
· Extract data for analysis and model development from large, complex data sets.
· Applicants with experience applying economic theory to employee engagement or related HR challenges are also strongly encouraged
· Strong background in statistics methodology, applications to business problems, and/or big data
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced business environment
· Strong research track record
· Track record of executive level reporting to that drive business decisions
· Track record of earning trust with diverse stakeholders
Ideal candidate profile
· PhD in Economics or related field
· 2+ years of experience in industry, consulting, government, or academic research
· Proven ability to apply independent research to solve real-world business and customer problems
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written formats