· Manage all aspect of a mission critical spare parts pool for server and network equipment
· Effectively troubleshoot and repair servers and networks
· Various hardware troubleshooting and replacement
· Server and networking equipment installation and removal
· Responsible for the RMA and repair process for all devices
· Support technicians in daily works and activities as directed esclation
· Directed project work
Ideal candidate profile
· Relevant educational qualification majoring in Computer Science, Network Engineering, or Electronic Engineering.
· Deep Understand IT Hardware
· Deep Understand of computer/network
· x86 Architecture
· Experience of Hardware replacement
· Experience in Microsoft office applications including but not limited to Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
· Good English skills.