Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfill its stated ambition of being earth's most customer-centric company. Its massive worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers delights customers around the world, both directly through Amazon and on behalf of merchants on the Amazon platform. Today, Amazon's rapidly expanding consumer product range offers books, video games, consumer electronics, apparel, jewelry, grocery and Amazon Kindle among many others. Amazon has launched European websites in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish, and is serving customers across all 28 European states, offering millions of products and a long term vision to allow every consumer to find anything they want to buy online. The success of Amazon depends on it providing high-quality customer service and operations are at the heart of the Amazon customer experience, delivering hundreds of thousands of items each day and fulfilling customer orders from all over the world
Are you looking for a rewarding challenge? The Talent Acquisition team is seeking a Data Analyst on 12 months fixed term contract to play a key role within the EU Operations Recruiting function. The person will provide regular information and analysis to the EU Operations Talent Acquisition team and wider business as well as support and manage assigned projects. Providing technical expertise will help to ensure processes are efficient, standardized, automated and scalable.
Ideal candidate profile
· Advanced SQL skills.
· Experienced in using data visualization tools such as Tableau, QuickSight
· Proficient in quantitative analysis
· Able to communicate complex messages and outputs from their analysis in a confident and ‘simple way', and the ability to train others in technical/analysis skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within and outside of the team.
· Highly organized, able to prioritize and work under pressure on a number of projects and requests simultaneously.
· Strong tactical level operator; thrive on analytics and detailed investigation; able to coordinate workload.
· Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving skills - proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources, probes/considers all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conducts root cause analysis; refers to long term plans and goals; prioritizes key factors; acts decisively, promptly and confidently.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.