Embedded Software Engineer (H/F)
ALTEN was set up in 1988 by three French engineering graduates. Today, the company supports some of the world's biggest companies with their R&D and information systems projects. As a European leader in technology consulting and engineering with 35 000 employees in more than 25 countries, ALTEN has stayed true to its origins in engineering, which now more than ever before holds the key to the major challenges of the future.
Description du poste
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be responsible for all or part of the following tasks:
- Define the software architecture: after the analysis of the technical specifications, descript the software modules, and different data flows/interactions/communication protocols.
- Programming: develop new modules, update existing modules
- Test & debug: perform unitary test, design test scenarios, or develop test automation script
- Integration & Validation: implement the scripts on the hardware, and ensure the quality of the integration.
- Technical support: support users or validation team to deploy the software.
Activité : Automobile
Profil : Electronique et Syst. embarqué
Référence : EESE/20/48647/SG/DFO/ESW
Lien court : https://www.altenrecrute.fr/o-48647
Ideal candidate profile
Description du profil
You are qualified in in M.Sc. or MEng in Computer Science Engineering or a relevant discipline and you have gained at least 2 years of practical experience in a development environment. Fluency in English is imperative.
Experience with software tools, such as C and C++ is required.