OPERATIONS - CONSULTING
The AKKAdemy - Graduate Program - Software Developer - France, Nice (PACA) M/F
The Akkademy’s International Graduate Program provides a balanced mix of in-class education and on-the-job training for fresh or recent engineering graduates from premier universities and engineering schools.
Upon successful completion, our graduates will benefit from continued coaching as they will apply their high-in-demand technology know-how, with powerful consulting skills in a challenging role within Akka Technologies Group.
As an Akkademy graduate you are on track for an exciting international career!
We are looking for young professionals and recent graduates who want to start an international career in a leading IT & Engineering consulting firm!
Onboarding in the group consists of one month of training in our center of excellence located in Geneva (Switzerland), where you will receive the latest in-class training to supplement your academic background. You will have the chance to develop your soft-skills, and gain an exclusive overview of AKKA's sectors and projects through testimonies and workshops.
After the training month, you will join our local offices in Cote D’Azure, France (Nice area) where we are looking for highly motivated Software Developers!
Software Developers :
The C/C++/Java software developer mission exposes the developer to the full cycle of development activities:
· Analysis of the specifications, definition of user requirements
· Design & code of solutions to match specifications & standards
· Test, maintenance & fine-tuning of the software product
· Support the customer debugging existing solutions in a SCRUM team
· Production of software documentation
The perfect profile has:
· Proficiency in C/C++ or Java
· Some knowledge of Git, BitBucket
· Some knowledge of Linux, Windows OS
· Advanced English knowledge
· Basic French as a big plus
Europe, France, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Minimum level of education required
7. Engineering Degree
Level of experience
· English (3 : Advanced)
· French (1 : Basic)