OPERATIONS - CONSULTING
The AKKAdemy - Graduate Program - Model-based Software Developer - Germany M/F
Do you want to work in an international environment and boost your career in a challenging environment? Then The AKKAdemy is made for you! We aim to bring together high-potential engineers from all over Europe and give them the tools to become the next generation of top engineering consultants.
What key benefits can you expect?
· A permanent contract from day one.
· A career path inside AKKA Technologies with highly diversified sectors.
· The opportunity to deal with leaders from the world’s biggest brands.
· Unlimited Access to Online training (Udemy for Business, Rosetta Stone online language courses).
· A competitive salary and compensation package (International Health Insurance and much more).
Roadmap of this program
· One-month learning experience in Geneva (Switzerland).
· Full-time working experience in Germany.
· Graduation and next step in the Group.
· Developing and analyze the system requirements and parameters.
· Designing and deploying the architecture of the system based on the safety-relevant requirements of the overall system.
Technical skills & competencies
· Strong programing skills especially in MatLab/Simulink.
· Knowledge of different communication protocols (e.g. OPC UA, MQTT, HTTP/REST, etc.).
· Expertise in analyzing and implementing different optimization and satisfiability solving methodologies (e.g. linear programming, evolutionary algorithm, SMT, etc.) for deployment synthesis.
· Familiarity with applying formal model analysis to check HW/SW integration.
· Knowledge of meta-models and grammar creations for formalization of the deployment problem.
The spirit and mission of The AKKAdemy
As part of a digital transformation strategy, AKKA Technologies created The AKKAdemy and its International Graduate Engineering Program. Our program addresses those who have a genuine passion for technologies and provides young talents the opportunity to build a successful career and acquire a lifelong set of consulting skills.
One word about AKKA Technologies
With more than 21,000 skilled engineers and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, AKKA Technologies is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies, accelerating innovation for the largest industrial groups.
· EU citizenship.
· Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical fields.
· Proficient in English. B2 German.
Europe, Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart
Minimum level of education required
5. Bachelor Degree
Level of experience
· German (2 : Intermediate)
· English (3 : Advanced)