OPERATIONS - CONSULTING
The AKKAdemy - Graduate Program - Junior System Engineer for Railway - Germany M/F
Do you want to work in an international environment and boost your career in a challenging environment? Then The AKKAdemy is made for you! We aim to bring together high-potential engineers from all over Europe and give them the tools to become the next generation of top engineering consultants.
What key benefits can you expect?
· A permanent contract from day one.
· A career path inside AKKA Technologies with highly diversified sectors.
· The opportunity to deal with leaders from the world’s biggest brands.
· Unlimited Access to Online training (Udemy for Business, Rosetta Stone online language courses).
· A competitive salary and compensation package (International Health Insurance and much more).
Roadmap of this program
· One-month learning experience in Geneva (Switzerland).
· Full-time working experience in Germany.
· Graduation and next step in the Group.
· Key player for the design of development activities for Signal Technik in Germany.
· Convey the needs of the customers from the railway sector to our development centres.
· Negotiate the results achieved with the customers up to acceptance or availability.
Technical skills & competencies
· Experience in the field of signal technology, preferably in train security systems (PZB, LZB, ETCS) - Trainborne and Trackside as a plus.
· Excellent knowledge of the creation of functional specifications and the necessary coordination work.
· Excellent knowledge of railway operations, in the trackside implementation of signalling systems and signal boxes.
· Excellent programming skills in Matlab/Simulink and Python.
· Good knowledge of the safety requirements in railway operations.
The spirit and mission of The AKKAdemy
As part of a digital transformation strategy, AKKA Technologies created The AKKAdemy and its International Graduate Engineering Program. Our program addresses those who have a genuine passion for technologies and provides young talents the opportunity to build a successful career and acquire a lifelong set of consulting skills.
One word about AKKA Technologies
With more than 21,000 skilled engineers and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, AKKA Technologies is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies, accelerating innovation for the largest industrial groups.
· EU citizenship.
· Bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical/Electrotechnics Engineering, Mechatronics or similar technical fields.
· Proficient in English. B2 German. French is a plus.
Level of experience
· English (3 : Advanced)
· German (2 : Intermediate)