OPERATIONS - CONSULTING
The AKKAdemy - Graduate Program - Junior Embedded Software Developer - Germany M/F
The Akkademy’s International Graduate Program provides a balanced mix of in-class education and on-the-job training for fresh or recent engineering graduates from premier universities and engineering schools.Upon successful completion, our graduates will benefit from continued coaching as they will apply their high-in-demand technology know-how, with powerful consulting skills in a challenging role within Akka Technologies Group.
As an Akkademy graduate you are on track for an exciting international career!
In the role of Junior System Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, controlling and testing of the system integration in the aerospace industry. You will be responsible to provide high quality documentation of the system and ensure the whole system development process.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and technology is embedded deeply in our DNA.
Location for this position is Stuttgart / Hamburg. This position may require travel and / or relocation.
This offer is only valid for EU citizens, they are highly encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor this offer for applicants outside Europe.
· Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or similar technical field
· 0-2 years of relevant work experience in Aerospace sector
· English at C1 level mandatory and Germany at minimum B1 level
· Very good programing skills in Java and Python
· Good knowledge in Requirements-Based Engineering (RBE)
· Experience with DOORS
· Relevant professional experience in the Interface functions as well as in system development and communication systems is a plus
· Functional safety skills are an advantage
Level of experience
· English (3 : Advanced)
· German (2 : Intermediate)