OPERATIONS - CONSULTING
The AKKAdemy - Graduate Program - Junior Commissioning Engineer - Germany M/F
Do you want to work in an international environment and boost your career in a challenging environment? Then The AKKAdemy is made for you! We aim to bring together high-potential engineers from all over Europe and give them the tools to become the next generation of top engineering consultants.
What key benefits can you expect?
· A permanent contract from day one.
· A career path inside AKKA Technologies with highly diversified sectors.
· The opportunity to deal with leaders from the world’s biggest brands.
· Unlimited Access to Online training (Udemy for Business, Rosetta Stone online language courses).
· A competitive salary and compensation package (International Health Insurance and much more).
Roadmap of this program
· One-month learning experience in Geneva (Switzerland).
· Full-time working experience in Germany.
· Graduation and next step in the Group.
· Responsible of making sure that AKKA products work properly and that they meet clients’ needs.
· Make improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures.
· Responsible for scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines.
Technical skills & competencies
· Experience working with Vector tools (CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer) and with INCA.
· First experience with measuring systems and commissioning system.
· Knowledge of ECU communication (CAN Bus Lin Flexrey).
· Commissioning with ECUs (Flashing and Coding).
· Carrying out the measurement on the entire vehicle or individual components.
· Analysis of the measurement results and documentation.
· Measurement, hardware maintenance and management of measurement database.
The spirit and mission of The AKKAdemy
As part of a digital transformation strategy, AKKA Technologies created The AKKAdemy and its International Graduate Engineering Program. Our program addresses those who have a genuine passion for technologies and provides young talents the opportunity to build a successful career and acquire a lifelong set of consulting skills.
One word about AKKA Technologies
With more than 21,000 skilled engineers and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, AKKA Technologies is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies, accelerating innovation for the largest industrial groups.
· EU citizenship.
· Bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical/Electrotechnics Engineering, Mechatronics, Automotive Engineering or similar technical fields.
· Proficient in English. C1 German.
Level of experience