OPERATIONS - CONSULTING
The AKKAdemy - Graduate Program - Function Developer DSO Germany M/F
The Akkademy’s International Graduate Program provides a balanced mix of in-class education and on-the-job training for fresh or recent engineering graduates from premier universities and engineering schools.
Upon successful completion, our graduates will benefit from continued coaching as they will apply their high-in-demand technology know-how, with powerful consulting skills in a challenging role within Akka Technologies Group.
As an Akkademy graduate you are on track for an exciting international career!
We are looking for young professionals and recent graduates who want to start an international career in a leading IT & Engineering consulting firm!
Onboarding in the group consists of one month of training in our center of excellence located in Geneva (Switzerland), where you will receive the latest in-class training to supplement your academic background. You will have the chance to develop your soft-skills and gain an exclusive overview of AKKA's sectors and projects through testimonies and workshops.
After the onboarding month, you will join one of our local offices in Germany to continue your training on the job while gaining access to training content (on soft and technical skills through e-AKKAdemy and languages skills through Rosetta Stone).
Main responsabilities :
· Development of control algorithms for the engine, chassis, powertrain, and driving dynamics
· Specification, Planning, Implementation and Testing of algorithms
· When working with real time systems you use Virtual and rapid Control prototyping as well as simulation and testing methods
· Commissioning of the developed algorithms on the Prototypes/Cars and on test benches
· Must-Have Skills: CAN, Ethernet, Flexray, C, C++, Python, ALM
· Nice-to-Have Skills: EDIABAS, ASCET, AIDA, ZEDIS, E-SYS, Toolset 32, Matlab/Simulink, EXAM, System 42, AVL CRETA
· Bachelor in: Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Software Engineering, Engineering Cybernetics or similar
· Knowledge about E-Mobility and Electric/Electronics
· First experiences with test benches (MiL, HiL, SiL) are preferable
· Knowledge about the V-Model and its stages
Europe, Germany, Bayern, Ingolstadt
Minimum level of education required
5. Bachelor Degree
Level of experience
1 to 3 years