OPERATIONS - CONSULTING
The AKKAdemy - Graduate Program - Embedded Software Developer - Germany M/F
The Akkademy’s International Graduate Program provides a balanced mix of in-class education and on-the-job training for fresh or recent engineering graduates from premier universities and engineering schools.
Upon successful completion, our graduates will benefit from continued coaching as they will apply their high-in-demand technology know-how, with powerful consulting skills in a challenging role within Akka Technologies Group.
As an Akkademy graduate you are on track for an exciting international career!
We are looking for young professionals and recent graduates who want to start an international career in a leading IT & Engineering consulting firm!
Onboarding in the group consists of one month of training in our center of excellence located in Geneva (Switzerland), where you will receive the latest in-class training to supplement your academic background. You will have the chance to develop your soft-skills and gain an exclusive overview of AKKA's sectors and projects through testimonies and workshops.
After the onboarding month, you will join one of our local offices in Germany to continue your training on the job while gaining access to training content (on soft and technical skills through e-AKKAdemy and languages skills through Rosetta Stone).
Main responsibilities :
- Development of real-time software components and applications
- Diagnose of embedded systems
- Development of circuit diagrams and microcontroller components
- Software Architecture
- Development of automated tests
- Taking care of Software-, Integration- and system-tests
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or compareable.
- First experience in the testing of software applications.
- Knowledge of the Development of unit and component tests as well as signal acquisition.
- Experience with C, Microcontroller, Eclipse, Multicore Systems, Software Developments are mondaroty for the position.
- First experience with Application Development, Multi-Processor Systems, Driver Development, ASPICE, UML, Scrum, V-Modell, ARM, Embedded Linux, SVN, understand and create circuit diagram would be an asset.
- Knowledge of some of the folowing tools would be a benefit: ISTQB Certificate, C++, Visual Studio, C#, Keil Compiler, Python, Arduino, GCC, HiL, FreeRTOS, Pawn, RaspberryPi, Shell Scripting, SysML, IREB Foundation, PowerPC, ISO 26262, ISAQB Foundation, DSP, GIT, Confluence, Jira, Polarion, Davinci, Matlab/Simulink, Enterprise Architect, Polyspace, Tessy, Altium Designer, tresos, Autosar, CANoe, CANape, measuring devices, understand and create circuit diagrams.
Europe, Germany, Baden-Württemberg
Stuttgart and Ulm
Minimum level of education required
5. Bachelor Degree
Level of experience
· English (3 : Advanced)
· German (2 : Intermediate)