OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
System Hardware Engineer – Settore Industry
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive,
telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for a
System Hardware Engineer
The resource will be responsible for the design, implementation and validation of hardware sensing and control boards to be embedded into modern industrial systems. In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
· Both linear and non-linear control algorithm design and validation
· Development of SW / HW prototype to validate implemented concepts
· Multiphysics modelling approach definition (multi-agent, collaborative, event system definition)
· ANOVA design for model identification and validation
· Laboratory data acquisition tool development
Machining / Heavy Industry
The ideal candidate has an Engineering Degree in Automation, Electronics or equivalent culture, and at least 1 year of experience in the role of Control&System Engineer (thesis or university experiences will be also evaluated. The candidate has fluent Knowledge of English and team working and communication skills. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level.
The ideal candidate presents the following characteristics:
· Advanced Knowledge of Continuous and Discrete Time Control Schemes is required
· Advanced Knowledge of data processing techniques is required
· Advanced Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink and Python
· Good Knowledge of Labview is preferred
The activities will be carried out in plants located in Milano.
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,000 employees (15,500 at the end of 2017). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2018 revenue rose by 12.8% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.5B cap.
Europe, Italy, Lombardia, Milano
Minimum level of education required
6. Master Degree
· Automation / Instrumentation
· Information Technology
Level of experience
1 to 3 years