OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Even if we all face difficult times, business in the Netherlands is still going strong. Therefore we are currently looking for a System Designer who can bring an expertise with regards to Dynamics and Motion Control to support the ongoing projects!
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 21 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the Digital, High-Tech, Transport and Energy sectors.
Being an international company, you benefit from working with various nationalities, but you even have the chance to go abroad since AKKA is present in more than 20 countries worldwide and make use of our International Mobility Program.
Working as consultant also offers you the opportunity to discover new sectors and technologies. This reflects our 3 values: ambition, courage and respect. Do you have the courage and ambition to challenge yourself? Join AKKA and we will guide you with tools and training to blossom your career!
For one of our clients in the High Tech sector we are looking for a System Designer, to bring an expertise with regards to Dynamics and Motion Control in the ongoing projects. Our client is responsible for designing and producing high-tech machines and machine modules.
You are in charge of your module, complex mechanical parts and/or fully integrated systems; from design, testing, production, assembly.
As a System Designer you are involved within the complete lifecycle including production phase of both subsystems and complete products. You are the technical interface for clients and set up requirements and specifications for the system and the development process.
Important aspects are manufacturability, cost, reliability and technical performance. You also work on solving issues and various concepts where you use support of technical modeling and analysis to come to a solid plan.
Furthermore you are responsible to:
· Propose and make design and interface choices, collaborate and set compromises with other disciplines (mechanical, software, electronics)
· Take module ownership, monitor system requirements
· Build models and perform system identification leading to optimal sub requirements
· Verify technical plans of all disciplines
· Collaborate with and support architects
· Perform the integration process
· Support issue management, finding the best solution
· Support hardware/software interface development for ‘own’ and ‘third party’ modules
· Be first point of contact for questions regarding production, integration and service
If "Other" specify:
Do you have what it takes?
If you recognize yourself in below profile, we look forward to receiving your application:
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Systems and Control or Mechanical
· You have 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience and general knowledge of mechatronics, software, mechanics, electronics
· As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges
· Experience with rapid prototyping, digital servo control and Matlab is preferred
· Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch
· Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
Good in time management and setting priorities
· A permanent contract for an indefinite period
· Flexible working hours (in consultation)
· Working from home (in consultation)
· Commute allowance
· Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
· Training and study options
· Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
· Network/meetup options
· Team dinners, drinks, parties
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Michelle for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to email@example.com or call +316 53 57 63 44.
Europe, The Netherlands
Minimum level of education required
5. Bachelor Degree
· Mechatronics / Robotics
· Mechanical Engineer
Level of experience
5 to 10 years
English (3 : Advanced)