OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
System & Rams Engineer
AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing its fast-paced growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. With 21,000 employees, who are passionate about technology and dedicated to advancing the future of industry, the Group recorded revenues of €1.5 billion in 2018.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a
· System & RAMS Technical specification finalization and Doors implementation;
· Knowledge of RAMS and FMECA, FTA Analysis;
· Budgets Justification;
· Maiden Flight Activities;
· Mass and MCI budget;
· PL MCI evaluation;
· Issuing the relevant documentation;
· Support to the LV drawing check and approval;
· Support at the coherence check of the system activity inputs.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Aerospace Engineering and at least 5 years of experience in the sector. Such experience at international level would be an asset. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level. Knowledge of the English language is required.
· Good general knowledge about Launch Vehicle;
· Launch Vehicle Flight Mechanics basis;
· Basis of guidance algorithm.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
Place of Work
Europe, Italy, Lazio, Roma
Minimum level of education required
6. Master Degree
Level of experience
5 to 10 years