OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
We are looking for a project planner to join the Project and Portfolio Management department, reporting to the Head Project Planning.
The project planner is responsible for developing and updating the strategic and operational project plan and budget ensuring adequate monitoring of critical milestones with respect to timeline and budget, to support portfolio management. The project planner will be appointed to multiple projects simultaneously.
· Create and update the project plan with input from Project Team to ensure the project strategy is reflected in terms of Planning, Resources & Cost (PRC) into the operational plan
· Analyze the project deliverable timelines and critical path activities to look for optimizations and/or identify risks/issues; escalate feedback to the Project Team; study the potential impact of recommended solutions; prepare project critical path simulations for alternative project scenario’s
· Act as primary contact and key expert on project timelines and resource demand within the scope of Ablynx
· Ensure coherence of resource and external cost forecast for the assigned projects, perform diligent evaluation of the internal capabilities and capacity, be part of outsourcing decision
Review and update external study information on a monthly basis to ensure alignment with financial accounting information in SAP
· Coordinate Ablynx planning meeting on a regular basis to guarantee efficient coordination of activities
· Ensure the project strategy is reflected in terms of Planning, Resources & Cost (PRC) into the operational plan in overall Sanofi PRC tools
Check if time tracking on his/her site has been correctly done
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 850 experts.
For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects. AKKA Belgium operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defence, energy and life sciences.
Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
· Analytical, synthesis and reporting skills
· Strong computer skills, MS office including MS Project, experience with SAP, Power BI and Spotfire would be a plus
· Experience with working in a matrix structure
· Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
· Work effectively, accurately and autonomously
· Exercising judgment, impact of decisions and consequence of error
· Fluent in English, written and spoken
· Good interpersonal skills, team player
· Minimal educational qualifications: MSc in scientific or engineering discipline
· Minimal experience: knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry R&D value chain, ideally worked for at least 3 years in a R&D function within Biopharma
As an AKKA consultant, you will be:
· In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
· Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
· Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
· Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
· Benefiting from a permanent contract
· Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.
In case of technical problem, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Europe, Belgium, Brussels Region
Level of experience
All levels of experience
English (3 : Advanced)