OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Eplan Electronics Engineer
Since our project portfolio is growing, we are looking for Electronics/Electrical Engineers to join the AKKA family in Eindhoven!
The department Technology & Development is responsible for the specification, design and integration of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product.
The Technology & Development department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Physics & Manufacturing Technology, Software and Project management. In multi-disciplinary project teams we specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for our customers. We source, produce and supply the qualified products to our customers.
In our high-tech machine development projects, you will be responsible for making electrical schematics, generating product documentation in EPLAN tooling and maintaining our component library, together with other engineers.
Besides that, you play a central role in the eventual integration of prototypes and production models. You are the first point of contact for questions regarding integration, production, (field) service and technical support. In the projects, you work together with electronic architect, designers, suppliers, but also colleagues from other disciplines such as mechanics and mechatronics.
Part of your daily work is to develop test strategies, test performance specifications (TPS), test plans and execute them with all the necessary tools, test set-up or equipment. Afterwards, you make the Test Analyses Reports (TAR) and discuss them with stakeholders, and set up proposals for redesign if needed.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
· Review Electronic design, specification and requirements of electronic modules and systems,
· Maintaining installed base lines,
· Documenting test analysis results,
· Develop, improve and ensure way of working/ procedures
· Hands-on work including troubleshooting
Because you work in multidisciplinary project teams you’ll need to have a broad knowledge of electronics, but you are also interested in other areas such as mechanics, mechatronics and software.
If "Other" specify:
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
· At least 3 years of experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development teams
· Experience with EPLAN P8 software,
· Proven hands-on experience
· Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
· Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
· Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field (Electronics but also mechanics, etc.) and the personal field. (Team leader, communicator, etc.)
· Good in time management and setting priorities
INTERESTED? THEN APPLY TODAY!!
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to email@example.com.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague Michelle in Talent Acquisition for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +3140 851 6421.
Europe, The Netherlands, South of The Netherlands, North Brabant
Minimum level of education required
5. Bachelor Degree
· Electrical Engineer
Level of experience
3 to 5 years
English (3 : Advanced)