OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Embedded software engineer M/F
You are an engineer specialized in the development of embedded systems or a recent graduate in the field and you are looking for a great professional experience in an international environnent?
For different customers, global players in the transportation, energy and defense industries, we are currently looking for several software development engineers.
- Analyzing the technical specifications of the system and its interfaces
- Defining the software architecture and the different application modules (SYAD, SYMD)
- Realizing the application software development and / or system middleware
- Following the evolutions of the system and adapt the design according to the improvements
- Delivering a functional embedded application in time (OTD, FTR)
- Realizing the reporting, the delivery of the releases and the management in configuration
Technical environment: software design / HMI / data transmission / critical real-time embedded system / system engineering processes (change control and configuration management) / traceability management.
Tools: C / C ++, ADA, Delphi, Python, Linux, CAN, SPI, I²C, TCP / IP, MVB, Profibus, Reqtify, Clearcase, Clearquest
Apply without waiting if :
You have a Degree in Computer Science, Industrial Computer Science or Electronics and have previous experience in critical embedded system developments. Also, you have experience in application development and / or low level (data transmission, telecom, OS, ...)
Why Akka Belgium?
We offer a real career plan, adapted to your wishes, your skills and your experience.
Leader in the Belgian consultancy market, we have a wide range of projects both in terms of volume and diversity of missions.
Joining us will give you the chance to meet amazing people, to discover different work environnents and to participate in many events
We offer VIE contracts as well as permanent contracts with an attractive packages including several benefits.