OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Electronics / Multimedia Engineer - Automotive M/F
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 850 experts.
For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects. AKKA Belgium operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defence, energy and life sciences.
For one of our big automotive clients, we are looking for engineers with a background and interest in Electronics and/or Multimedia Systems.
You will be integrated in the local electronics team that develops and coordinates the production of electronic and multimedia systems.
Your tasks can include:
- Design and adapt parts in CATIA V5
- Check regulations, drawings, compliance, …
- Create and maintain / cross check wiring specification diagrams
- Responsibilities over planning, meetings related to your specific parts
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure a timely and qualitative production
· You have a Master Degree in Engineering and feel competent in Electronics, electricity and/or multimedia.
· A first experience in this field is a big plus.
· You have worked in CATIA before.
· You are interested in a position where you have responsibilities in project management and the technical domain.
· You work structured, have an analytical mind and good communication skills.
· You speak and write fluent English.
As an AKKA Consultant,
You will be:
· In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
· Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
· Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
· Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
· Benefiting from a permanent contract
· Benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
In case of a technical problem, send your application to email@example.com.
Europe, Belgium, Brussels Region
Minimum level of education required
7. Engineering Degree
Level of experience
1 to 3 years
English (4 : Native / Bilingual level)