OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Even if we all face difficult times, business in the Netherlands is still going strong. Therefore we are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer who can bring an expertise with regards to Eplan software to support the ongoing projects!
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 21 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the Digital, High-Tech, Transport and Energy sectors.
At AKKA, we are driven by innovation and are passionate about technology. Like the two owners of the company, Maurice and Jean-Franck Ricci, both engineers, entrepreneurship is in our blood. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and because of our expertise in various fields, we always keep innovating by hiring the most talented engineers.
AKKA Netherlands offers you the tools, like trainings and workshops, to develop yourself and make your career blossom. Part of our career road map is not only your technical project, you can also become part of our Knowledge Hub or get a Corporate role as Technical Assessor, Mentor or Ambassador.
For one of our clients in the high-tech machine manufacturing, we are looking for an Electrical Engineer. You will be responsible for specifying, designing, drawing and constructing machine controls.
In the role of Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for:
· Designing control solutions of various kinds with E-plan
· Achieving good coordination between the hardware and software
· Providing technical commercial support or advising the customer
· Giving the necessary instructions and information to the technicians, so that they are able to remedy malfunctions on location (internal and external)
· Where appropriate, checking the activities of the junior Electrotechnical engineers, both internally and externally
· Taking care of order lists for purchasing
· Act as first point of contact between project leader, software engineer and technicians
· Elaboration of SRCS (safety related control systems) in Sistema
· Carrying out machine tests such as: Earth test, insulation test, high voltage test and residual voltage test
· Validation of machine safety
You will report to the Electrical Team Lead.
If "Other" specify:
Do you have what it takes?
If you recognize yourself in below profile, we look forward to receiving your application:
· You have at least a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable
· You are an expert with the Eplan, P8, E-Cad package
· You have excellent English communication and writing skills, Dutch is a pre
· You have a practical systematic working method, analytical thinking skills and customer-oriented attitude in order to carry out projects independently
· Preferably, you are familiar with the NEN-EN-ISO 13849-1 / 2 and with the NEN-EN-IEC 60204
· A permanent contract for an indefinite period
· Personal follow up by an AKKA Business Manager through your career
· Flexible working hours (in consultation)
· Working from home (in consultation)
· Commute allowance
· Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
· Training and study options
· Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
· Network/meetup options
· Team dinners, drinks, parties
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to email@example.com.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Michelle for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 53 57 63 44.
Europe, The Netherlands
Minimum level of education required
5. Bachelor Degree
· Electrical Engineer
Level of experience
3 to 5 years
English (3 : Advanced)