Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
The jobholder will be accountable for design, develop, integrate and deliver on time, on cost and on quality the Training solutions (including course development, CBT, and conduct of training) required by Airbus Defence and Space Customers to operate efficiently and safely their ADS aircraft.
The Job-Holder will belong to the MRTT Integrated Solutions Team supporting in all the activities under the scope of MRTT Integrated Solutions.
The main accountabilities are:
· Support the design, development and cost estimation of the MRTT Training and operational solutions
· Support the design and maintenance of the MRTT Training and Operational Support solutions catalog.
· Support the Coordination with the internal teams and external CoCs to assure consistency and coherency in the design and cost estimation of the MRTT Integrated solution.
· Support the reporting on-time/on quality to the Head of TASTO3 on the activities, risks and issues under the Integrated Solutions perimeter.
· Support the Identification of the impact in the scope of training and operational support due to company new developments and strategic decisions.
· Support the Identification of deviations between offers and contracts.
· Support services across the training centres network: simulator maintenance, local support teams...
The Job holder will also support the following activities not included in the MRTT integrated Solution perimeter:
· Support to Business Development including the demonstration of the impact of training activities on job functions (i.e.,tasks) and goals.
· Support to Contracts
· Support to Cost Model build-up
· Support to Business cases build-up
The tasks and main responsibilities will include:
· Support the generation all MRTT training and operational support solutions offers
· Identify skills, knowledge and competencies needed by job/role (occupation) or organization to meet training goals. Prioritize training activities based on needs and generate plan of action.
· Establish clear links between training, tasks and goals. Quickly reassess training requirements as priorities change or training activities as Budget changes.
· Assess the training needs for each task based on Difficulty, Importance and Frequency (DIF model).
· Generate mission, task, performance/enabling objectives, teaching points and test strategy documents that meet the requirements.
· Facilitate collaboration. Mission, goal, task, performance/enabling objective, knowledge/skill gap and teaching point analysis can be easily shared, stored in DB or searched by others.
· Maintain quality. Provide simple step-by-step methodology for inexperienced users to conduct mission, job, task, performance/enabling objective and knowledge/skill gap analysis.
· Develop effective presentations. Generate clear, simple to follow charts, tables and reports to effectively communicate the results to others.
· Document decision and present the results with confidence. Reasoning behind recommendations as well as detailed computations are clearly presented and can be easily validated.
· Identification of the impact in the scope of training and operational support due to company new developments and strategic decisions.
· Analysis of deviations between offers and contracts.
· Understand and ensure the correct use of the MRTT cost model.
· Ensure the information flow to the rest of the MRTT stakeholders after all the program contract award.
· Contribute to MRTT Business Growth.
· Participate in operative meetings with customers to analyse customers´ training needs and a/c operation in order to provide training solutions in accordance with Services
· Act as the TASTO3 Point of Contact with the Service Program Managers, Services Sales Managers, Commercial, Marketing, Engineering and Flight Ops, under the MRTT Training and Operation Support Services perimeter
· Risk and opportunities identification and reporting
· Report to the Head of MRTT Training and Operation Support on Integrated Solutions performance
· Belongs to and supports the TASTO3 Management team activities
Aeronautical Engineering degree or aeronautical formation (pilot, flight engineer, flight operations support engineer)
Experience in Training and/or Aircraft Operational Documentation
Airbus Derivatives Aircrafts experience.
Team working oriented in multicultural environment.
Able to work under pressure and objectives oriented.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.